We want to create the lifestyle environment you deserve by providing:
Quality Design, Attention to Detail and Personal Service
- Initial Meeting for Design Concept and Design Criteria With You
- Discussion about the team for the project. (People required for the project)
- Meetings with Architect, if necessary.
- Meetings with Builder or remodeler.
- Discuss and Review Your Ideas and Thoughts about the Project.
- Photograph house and existing furnishings if remodel or redecorating.
- Lifestyle Review for Live-ability
- Measure space if no floor plan is existing
- Space Planning and Design
- Plan Review for Design Direction ADA, Universal Design and Special Needs Requirements
- Consultation with Specialist in Security, Smart Home, Home Theatre
- Consultation on Energy Saving Systems
- Auto Cad
- Project Management from Start to Completion of Installation
- Kitchen & Bath Designs, Cabinet layouts and Details, Finishes, Style
- Material Selections
(Floor Covering, Wallcovering, Tile, Cabinetry, Paint, Special Finishes, Exterior Finishes)
- Specifications Drawings and Schedule
- Appliance, Plumbing, Hardware Selections and Specifications
- Electrical and Lighting Layouts
- Lighting Fixture Selections and Specifications
- Moulding details and selections
- Furniture Layouts and Selections – Custom Furniture Designs
- Fabric Selections
- Drapery and Window Covering Design and Specifications
- Compile Plan for Present and Future Purchases
- Prepare and send bids for construction. Help you evaluate bids for complete comparison.
- Coordination of Exterior Elements
- Consultations with Builder, Remodeler and Subs
- Client Consultation and Design Liaison with Builder during Progress of the Project
- Coordination of all aspects with builder
- Walkthroughs and punch lists with client and builder
- Purchasing of products for better prices from designer sources such as Furniture, Fabrics, Drapery, Carpet, Wallcovering, Art & Accessories
- Drapery Production and Installation
- Art & Decoration Accessories Selections and Supervision of Installation
- Supervision of Installation of Furniture, Drapery, Art & Accessories
- Complete Move Supervision and Set-Up Ready for Occupancy
- Binder provided with Project Information, Drawings and Finishes upon Completion of Project
All of these services combine for a complete luxury lifestyle design experience from one of D-Magazines top rated designers, Boudreaux Associates!